Sunday, April 15, 2007

Boooooo

Weekend is over. Now it's bedtime for geezers like me. Time to recount the events of my life.

  • I was born in a Doctor's office on Friday the 13th.
  • I was stung by a bunch of bees when I was like 7.
  • Middle school sucked.
  • High school didn't suck so bad.
  • Furman has good breakfast and sick animals are sad.
That's it guys. That's my nutshell.

It was a pretty good weekend. Brian and Nancy's cousin David stayed over last night and we pretty much did nothing and laughed a lot all night. And all day today. I also finished watching the Prince of Tides today which was good. Braveheart is next...I've never seen it. I know I know.

Nancy's step-brother Frank is supposedly getting married next month. Talk about coming out of nowhere. I think if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet tomorrow morning I wouldn't be as surprised as I was when I heard that. Best of luck to them though! Weeeee weddings.

Doc (the vet that I work for) is having a party at her awesome fully landscaped 10 acre house next weekend and I'm gonna crash it. She told me she'd let me ride the 4 wheeler around. She knows every plant known to man by genus and species but she's a vet. Doesn't make sense to me either. Can't wait for the party.

Alright this wind is insane tonight. I was taking a nap earlier and the wind woke me up from it. Makes me so mad when something stupid like that screws up my sleep. If it was an earthquake I wouldn't feel so screwed over. I think I'm going to have nightmares about windy situations tonight. Reminds me of how last night Brian was sleeping and had a dream he was falling and kicked his feet in his sleep and kicked the bed real hard and scared the crap out of me.

By the way, imaging driving by when this happened:



ANYWAYS, what was I talking about. Bad dreams check. Party check. Ahhhhh yes, I finally did more work on the second song by master artist Me. I don't think it's quite as bad as the first one. Hopefully at least. I'm thinking of a band name. Can you have a band if you're just one guy? Five for fighting did it. And Nine Inch Nails. How about Battery Saturday...what do you think? Has a ring to it but that's about it. I'll work on it.

I'm reading a poem at my sister's wedding. Dunno which one yet. I'm gonna be all over that poem like it's my job.

Ok night guys.

No comments: