Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tuck the Great

I finally got a chance to take a few pictures of our mac daddy dog. He's an Australian Cattle Dog...people around here call him a Blue Heeler. His name's Tucker and we've been calling him Tuck. We almost named him Walter after the book Walter the Farting Dog because he has a little gas problem.

He's been going everywhere with us, and I'm taking him to work everyday. We were worried he'd eat Tuna (or Tuna would eat him) but they're pretty good together...usually either chase each other around or just ignore each other. His breed needs TONS of exercise so I've been taking him for a run every morning and playing fetch with him in the afternoon. He goes crazy for a tennis ball.

Anyways, due to popular demand, here he is:



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Landon looked at this post with me and kept saying (with all the love a little guy can muster), "Awwww! Tuck! That's my Tuck!"

I lo-hove my new nephew!!!! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

he is so precious!! i miss him bring him home k?