Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's Over

My last exam was yesterday. I remember at the beginning of the term I said "this term is gonna suck" and this term has certainly sucked. I'm glad it's over. Now I'm over at my parents' house doing laundry (thank the lord) and sitting around for the first time in a very long time. I even got to leave work early yesterday because no animals were dying for once. It's a happy time.

Nancy is starting training at Ivy Salon on N. Main today. She just texted me and said so far it's going well. She's a baller...she'll make it work out.

My birthday is a little over two weeks from now. I think I've said that like 4 times by now but it really is just a little over two weeks this time. Even though I don't really drink, it will be nice to be 21.

Since I'm hoping for a nice camera for my birthday, I created a Flickr account for all the mediocre photos I'll be taking.

I just thought of a poem I wrote in elementary school so I'm gonna type it.

Once there was an octopus.
All his friends said he was a wuss.
Although it was risky,
He went out for whiskey,
And returned with hair colored chartreuse.

Thank you, thank you. My stomach is applauding for me, so I'm gonna get some lunch.

No comments: