Tuesday, May 8, 2007

This little blog of mine...I'm gonna let it shine.

Wellll faithful readers/fans/servants it's been exciting times here lately.

Nancy has a blog after getting all jealous that me and Jen have one. They are both like totally über scrumtrulescent homie. Now don't you feel left out. Guess you'll have to make one too. Now. And maybe I'll plug yours too. I feel like Wolf Blitzer except my beard is pathetic and his is beastly.

We made a buprise (Granger for surprise) for my sister but I can't say what it is because she doesn't know yet. Because I'm not quite done. But we're SO close.

I ended up staying up until like 3:00 AM last Thursday night on my date with the Sudoku project for CS, and I so finished. But not that night. Had to carry it over until the next day because me and Sudoku just enjoyed our time together so much. It sucked. We had to make a program that would solve any puzzle you gave it, and give every solution possible, but also made up new puzzles. I think I'm gonna stick to jigsaws.

Next week is the last full week of school. Then we have a half week and exams. I'm going to need to start looking for a summer job in the mornings before the vet because otherwise having free time again might make me go a little crazy.

Best news for last: Nancy got a job at Ivy Salon, the place she's wanted to work for months now! She starts training at the end of this month. Lets throw her a buprise party. And don't let her read that.

Alright I'm gonna go find some lunch and head to lab. Don't forget who's turning 21 in a month. WRONG! It's me. And I still want my house.

Byeeeeeee.