Thursday, August 9, 2007

FREE COCOA!

Poor mean Cocoa finally gets to go home. After three months, the owner came and paid $50 and that was enough for us to get Cocoa out of there. Her bill was $500 and would have been almost $2000 if we had been charging for boarding all that time.

I start class in about a month. Boo.

We leave for the beach this Sunday! For a WEEK! That's like seven days. I'm planning on taking pictures of everything, and not doing anything else. At all.

It's been like some kind of epidemic at the vet lately. Erin was out almost a week, then Steven started throwing up and was out a few days, then Johnathan got vertigo. I was chillin', healthy as ever.

Nancy fell on our stairs and screwed up her tailbone. This is how it went:

Nancy: I'll be right back.
Me: mkay.

CRACK!!!!!! SPLASH!!!!

Nancy: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE!
Me: AH! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT YOUR TOE YOUR HAIR YOUR STOMACH YOUR BACK!
Nancy: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Me: PAIN MEDICINE PAIN MEDICINE ICE PACK SWOLLOW THIS HOLD THIS QUICK AH!

And 5 days later, it still hurts her like crap. Her stepmother, the chiropractor, said she thinks it's broken. I hope not!

I'm gonna go buy some doughnuts I think. Craving. Ciao.

No comments: