Friday, August 24, 2007

It's early and I'm working.

What an oxymoron for me huh? Anyways funny story about last night.

I was downtown waiting for Nancy to get off work and these three girls walked by. They were all like 16. One of them kept peeking at me and looking away. After a minute they stopped and talked about somethin, and then turned around and walked right up to me.

Girl 1: Hi, how are you?
Me: Alright, how about you?
Girl 1: Good, I just wanted to talk to you because my friend thinks you're cute.
Girl 2: SHUT UP!
Me: uhhhh
Girl 1: Here she is, her name's Amber.
Girl 2: Is she embarrassing me? haha. ha. erm.
Girl 1: So what are you doing downtown tonight?
Me: I'm actually waiting on my girlfriend.
Girl 1: ....oh. Nice meeting you.
Girl 2: SEE WHAT YOU DID!
Girl 1: I'm SORRY!

And they walk away. It was all very exciting for me.

No comments: