Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time to play catch up...

This is what we call a bunch of things that have nothing to do with each other all stuffed into one post.

A friend of mine told me that my last post made him cry at work and somebody asked him if he was alright and he had to pretend that he had bad sinuses and had just sneezed. I'll have to put up a NOT SAFE FOR WORK warning next time.

For my web development class, we had to write a blog from scratch. It took FOREVER, but I finally got it working so that anyone can register and make new posts and stuff. I'm not going to use it or anything, but you guys can check it out while it's still up and running (probably won't be for very much longer). Check it out.

I'm learning how to make facebook applications so if anyone has any ideas for some let me know. Right now all I have is a little box that says IGNORE ME.

Nancy's cousin told me that he knew somebody who had too much weight on a trailer and they got fined $5000. Whew.

We've been cooking! No more Zaxby's for me! WHASUP!

And now you officially know everything.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Here are my random thoughts for the day:

Healthy food? Cooking? Yay, now I won't be the only quack around here!

The people on the biggest loser are so SKINNY now!

Jennifer Love Hewitt is not fat! Size two is fat? Puh-shah! I'm a beached whale then!

I wish I was rich.

The mortgage business sucks.

I love Nancy and Meesh!