Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

YOU'VE MISSED SO MUCH!

Cocoa's owner FINALLY paid like a hundred bucks towards their bill (it only took them two months). So all that they had to do now was take their crazy dog home. That was like two weeks ago, and poor Cocoa is still here. At least we never showed up on the news like he promised we would.

Erin (the other receptionist) put in her notice a couple of weeks ago, gave me just enough time to get really freaked out about being the only receptionist, and then told us she wasn't leaving after all. Thank you, Lord.

I geeked out and put up a link to my calendar (to the right) so that everyone can see that I don't do anything besides work.

Our three year anniversary is a week from yesterday! THREE YEARS! Oh yeah. Yub it, Nance.

My neighbor goes to the vet, and she figured since she found a neighbor who also works at a vet, that I would be perfect to cat-sit for her. So I'm taking care of her cats while she's gone. They're awesome. There's this really cool persian one with more fur than a few normal cats put together. It looks like it's wearing really fluffy pajamas. I'll try and get a picture of it up here. It's named Munchie.

Thanks to The GIMP for the new header. If The GIMP were a person, I would write it love letters. And it would write back. Me and Ms. Gimp would be meant for each other.

No comments: