Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bloggedy blog

Well I tried to fix the song so my crazy cool work friends won't harass me to sing :). If it didn't work before, then try again. But don't tell me if you hear it because my cheeks will get all rosey on you.

We had this awesome cat with like cat down's syndrome or something at the vet today. It was mostly blind and it had a huge forehead and tiny ears and huge eyes and wasn't real smart but I swear I wanted to steal it and move away with it. You know how you fall in love with that crazy guy (Sloth) from the goonies? It's the same thing. Except Sloth was just ugly and the cat's ugliness makes it cute. I need a picture. If you google "feline down's syndrome" it doesn't really work. And I tried hard.

Anyways, for a long time now it's been my dream to go in a nice restaurant and casually order a pair of pants, and then when they say they don't have it, scream and stomp out. And I want to do it. If I were in a restaurant right now I would order crumpets and trousers and then throw a fit if I didn't get both of them!

I think that's sleepiness talking. My itchy eyes are saying sleep but my heart is saying no! Gotta write! In three months I'll read this and miss the good old days and be glad that I didn't go to sleep.

Tuna just clawed the crap out of me to get in my lap. She owns me. I'm a tool.

Link of the day: Who thought construction paper could make me feel so unoriginal?

Picture of the day:

Julian Beever, the big papa of sidewalk painting. More here. The globe is pretty a pretty cool one.

After playing ninja with my elbow for half an hour, Tuna finally went to sleep in my lap. Right when I need to get up. Hard knock life.

Night!

No comments: