Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy happy joy joy

Here's what's on my thinking agenda for the day:

- The big headed cat I talked about has hydrocephalus

- They named her Topsy. How cruel is that?

- Nancy's brother Brian's first lacrosse tournament is today. I'm working. :(

- I neeeeeed the new Lovedrug CD. It's vital. Pivotal.

- They make these savory sauces for dog food that look reeeeeally good. I'm always tempted to throw a bbq with the beef one.

- Me and Nancy are working on a song together. Work in progress, but so far, scrumtrulescent.

- I want a chocolate waffle. Or that cinnamon french toast from IHOP. Either one.

- Was this past week the longest week ever for anyone else?

Goodbye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's scrumtrulescent? A scrum is when rugby people get in a big pile and push each other. There is also rule and scent in that word, but I can't figure out the T.

My week was long too. New Yawk City was very very cold. I got windburn on my face from walking around.

I kept falling asleep on the couch last night and grinding my teeth. Mommer said it was so loud she couldn't here the TV. I'm surprised she didn't smother me with a pillow.