Wednesday, March 7, 2007

So dark!

Fo' twenty seben in the mo'nin! Can't sleep! Can't sleep! Boom boom bah!

The cool thing about being a CS major is that being around all the other ones makes me feel good about myself. Poor things. Today in lab, the guy I was sitting with kept clapping and kind of sticking his fingers out at the computer like he was putting a spell on it. I call him Squeakster because of his voice. It's ok to make fun of him because he's mean to everybody. Bad Squeakster. We made a program that added the numbers 1 to 10. They add up to 55. I know that because my baller program told me.

House last night was a good one! WHOA WAS IT EVER! MAH! Except it got you all excited and scared that he was dying of brain cancer and then it turns out he was lying and it was kind of anticlimactic. Poor House. Gotta love him. I've never gotten like this about a show before but that show is some kind of drug for me. Like cocaine or peanut butter.

Here's a couple pics from Charleston in 2005.

Look at baby Landon! Chunksterrrrr.

4:38 now. Time for bed? Still not tired. I guess I'll ramble some more.


Didn't see that coming did you!

"Ninety-eight percent of us will die at some point in our lives."

4:43. If I go to sleep now I'll probably get two more good hours. I think I'll ramble more instead.

There's been this big controversy at Furman about how a drag show is coming to FU and they're giving CLP credit to go to it. Here's my well educated, well researched, well thought-out expert opinion: Gay men in girls' clothes...that's funny. Not serious.

We had a pug at the vet today that was getting spayed named Mibi. She's so crazy that I opened the cage to pet her and she kept trying to jump out even though she's like 6 feet in the air. It took like 3 minutes for me to figure out how to slide my arm out without letting her fall and break herself. I love pugs.

Merlin, my umbrella cockatoo friend at the vet went home. He's the coolest bird ever. He always scoots over to the side of the cage when he sees me so I can pet him. But if nobody's back there with him he starts squawking really loud. One guy asked if we were treating dinosaurs. Smart guy.

OK I think that's enough. Goooodnight.

No comments: