Saturday, March 3, 2007

Late Night Rambling

Here's what's up:

My sister's wedding is in a couple of months! I'm happy. He's a good guy.

Nancy is staying with her friend tonight and going to a wedding tomorrow. I never realized how boring it is without her. I miss her.

Furman's spring break is just about over. Funny how it can end before spring even begins. You'd think that would be a hint.

I finally decided on a Computer Science major. We'll see how that goes.

I need to start looking for a morning job for the summer.

I saw the nastiest thing I've ever seen in my life a few days ago at the vet. Ever. If you hate animals, love nasty smells, and can't get yelled at enough, then you can have my job. It blows.

We found out Nancy's step brother is engaged to be married in like 2 months. Cross your fingers that he's not being stupid and rushing into it.

My eyes hurt.

Tuna just knocked a picture off the wall. I'm gonna go fix it. Night guys.

"Fall into pairs like two ugly fish, to rare for extinction, I know."

No comments: