Monday, March 19, 2007

Ding dong

Ladies and jellybeans.

It was a rough night! I had a monster nap yesterday so last night I couldn't get to sleep at all. At like 2:30am I gave up for awhile and worked on a song (so it wasn't completely a waste) and finally got to sleep at about 4:00 to wake up at 6:30. I'm not tired though. It's weird.

Nancy got second place in the state cosmetology competition! Yeehaw! That's actually kind of better than first because whoever got first will have to fly to across the country for nationals in the Summer. She doesn't know what her prize is yet. We're hoping for a house but some hair products are probably more realistic.

My sister's guinea pig is about to have babies. Can't beat guinea pig babies can you? Life just doesn't get any better. He husband Steve made little guinea pig pockets to carry them around in his hoodie and I think that's awesome. If I had rodents or if Tuna was bite-sized, I would so do that.

And her surgery went well! She's just bored out of her mind and feeling mildly crappy.

My dad flew up this morning. He was getting up about the same time I was falling asleep. Weird. We should have called each other.

Anyways that's it for now. Go away.

No comments: