Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy monday!

Well it's my very favorite day. Ernie's pig still hasn't had pigs of her own. I stayed up late studying for the test I just got finished with. It was tough. We're watching a video in political science today. Sweet relief. Me gusta.

Nancy's dad's birthday party was yesterday. It was bangin. They had a couple guys there playing Celtic music and everything. You missed out, whoever you are. Me gusta.

You know what makes me mad? How DVD's always skip right at the best part. It's never the ending credits or right at the beginning before you get into it. No me GUSTA!

Working on the mobile Saturday was actually fun. No dogs ran away and we didn't get rained on and I didn't screw up any drink orders or anything. Me gusta.

According to the little counter at the bottom of my blog, I'm getting lots of visitors. Me gusta.

We watched "Stranger Than Fiction" the other night and it was reeeally good. Way better than I ever thought it would be. Me gusta.

Me gusta: 5
No me gusta: 1

5 to 1. Must be a good day!

Bye bye.

No comments: