Saturday, March 24, 2007

Good morning.

Well, I'm sitting up here at work waiting for everybody else to get here for the mobile this morning. After that I'll be back in the office getting yelled at again...no worries!

I volunteered Thursday night and it was the first time of actually watching after the kids. It went well though. Now I don't have to be terrified of Thursday nights anymore...nobody died or ate anything toxic or ran away or anything. There were only 5 kids there anyways.

I did some work on the new song yesterday but I have this newsongsyndrome where when I'm working on it it sounds amazing and then when I come back to it later I realize that it's really terrible. So I deleted everything and I'll be starting over. Weird how songs sound so much better in my head. I guess everything is like that.

So far we've had two people come in with their pets having problems from the food recall. We've had at least 2 billion people call about it though. I usually just tell them that they at the worst batch and by the time they get here it will be too late. (KIDDING)

If anybody wants a job working on the mobile let me know because I know Erin is looking for somebody.

Opp gotta go. She's here.

No comments: